Richard's (Admin's) Classic figure sets!

Go down

Richard's (Admin's) Classic figure sets!

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 am

I'm a huge figure collector and have every Forbidden Planet Doctor Who exclusive release apart from two sets yet to source. Here's a small example of my figures in my collection that I own.

Duel pair of Sophie Aldred (Ace) Silver Nemesis figures Forbidden Planet Exclusive sets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impossible Doctor fugure set featuring 11th Doctor Matt Smith (in Victorian garb) and companion Clara (Jenna Coleman).

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://whotothecore.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard's (Admin's) Classic figure sets!

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:01 pm

"Destiny of the Daleks" set signed by David Goodman (Davros) numbered & limited to 500 pieces worldwide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed Louise Jameson (Leela) "Face of Evil" Forbidden Planet Exclusive numbered & limited edition to 500 pieces worldwide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyramid of Mars exclusive figure set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Planet Three Doctor Collector Sets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth Doctor and electronic Tardis set ( Signed by Tom Baker 2010)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Planet Exclusive " City of Death" figure set (signed by Julian Glover "Scarloni") limited to 500 pieces worldwide.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://whotothecore.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum